Welcome back, y'all! So, I have several quick announcements. Here we go! As you may have noticed, I've switched my posting days - weekly posts every Thursday, posts on some Mondays. I think Thursday posts will be a lot more manageable for me than Tuesday posts. I'm starting a new ongoing blog series called "Indie Author Spotlights." As of right now, my plans are to do a quick interview and guest post with the author on a Monday. Then, that Thursday, I would give my review of some/all of their stories (depending on how many they have and I've read). I have a list of authors to contact (or that I've already contacted) personally. However, if you would like to participate in a spotlight, let me know! Here's a Google Form with much more info and the sign-up form! The King's Daughters' Writing Camp is hosting a Mini Camp! Sign up opens on January 18th, Camp starts on January 20th, Camp ends on January 27th, and the "gates close" on Janua...

😍😍😍
ReplyDelete💙💙💙
DeleteThank you Abby!!!! ♥️♥️♥️
ReplyDelete💙💙💙
Delete